COLE is fully committed to containing the spread of COVID-19. The health, safety, and well-being of our people, clients, business partners, friends, family, and our community is our top priority.During this time, when everyone is adapting their operations to ensure a safe environment, COLE is doing the same. We continue to remain operational while closely monitoring federal and provincial government guidelines and adjusting our COVID-19 continuity plan accordingly.
Delivering and Maintaining Client Service
- We are keeping our employees informed through a continuously updated intranet page. This page includes information and links to multiple resources, including all federal and provincial government updates. Staff are fully aware of the supports available and have the information they need to support our clients, as needed.
- Most employees are now working from home and using COLE’s digital platforms so they can continue to deliver the high-quality work our clients expect.
- Our field staff continue their assignments where permitted by local regulations. Their top priority is to follow COLE’s health and safety guidelines, which are strictly enforced. They are also practicing physical distancing and adhering to our clients’ COVID-19 health and safety procedures.
- We are fully in compliance with the government’s restrictions on personal travel and non-essential business, and we will continue to follow all federal and provincial directives.
Ensuring Business Continuity
- Our Pandemic Response team meets frequently, as do our leadership and management teams, to adapt to new conditions and ensure regular and ongoing communication with staff.
- Every week, we hold a company-wide teleconference on COVID19 so all employees have a forum where they can communicate openly and have their questions answered in real time.
- We have augmented cleaning protocols at all of our facilities. This includes making hand sanitizers, safety gear, and disinfectants widely available to support the health and safety of our essential workers.
- Screening protocols are in full effect for all visitors to our facilities.
- Additional resources and supplies have been provided to our IT and Health and Safety teams as we navigate this crisis.
At this difficult time, we would also like to express our heartfelt thanks to all the essential service providers working diligently to keep us all safe.
And lastly, we want our clients to know how much we value our relationship with them.
Should you need any information or have questions, please mail us at email@example.com.